OK, the kiddo and I went to see “The Lego Batman Movie” last week. It has been a week, so this article will be full of spoilers, so if you have not seen the movie yet, you might want to tune out.
Here are some of our thoughts on the Lego Batman movie.
- It is the best Batman movie I have ever seen. No, really.
- The voice-over work is phenomenal.
- The lobsters.
- The smoking jacket.
- He never takes his cowl off!
- Pew! Pew! Pew!
- The whole plot is about the “relationship” between Batman and The Joker. Genius!
- That is how I like my Harley Quinn. A “girl buddy”.
I also wanted to take this great Batman movie as an opportunity to show all of you that even though Hero Within is technically a menswear company, women can sport these jackets and look fashion-forward in them as well.
I’m a size 18/20. I’m wearing an XL in the Light Peacoat and a 2XL in the Heavy Peacoat. Both have the bat signal stitched on the back and the utility belt built into the coat. Order one of your own here.
Until next time…
Love, Kim and Scout